First and foremost we want to thank everyone for showing support for our campaign. We have good news. We have acquired a truck! Since we now have a truck we no longer need to hit our original goal so we decided to lower the goal to cover the registration for the truck. Pictures will be uploaded soon! Thank you.
Why Mansa Movers?
1. One of our priorities here at Mansa Movers is to provide employment opportunities for minorities in a prosperous and safe work environment.
2. Nearly 70% of all goods in the U.S are transported using trucks. America could not survive without transportation services. So in order for our communities to thrive, we absolutely need transportation services.
3. We intend to create a system that handles the transportation of our communities goods by primarily working with businesses from the community.
4. It is projected that by 2020 the total value of the global 3rd party logistics market will be 935 billion dollars. We are going to tap into that market and bring that cash flow to our communities.
1. Transportation services are a necessity to building any community. As we grow as a community more black owned businesses will rise and these businesses will need reliable transportation services to move their goods whether they are exporting or importing.
2. Your contribution directly helps two young African Americans build a business that not only provides opportunities for other young hard working individuals, it can inspire others to start their businesses as well.
Bringing the vision to fruition
Here’s a brief breakdown of where your money is going:
1. $300 – Transportation companies must be registered with the FMCSA and must have a USDOT number in order to operate. The filing fee to register is $300.
2. $1,400 – Truck Insurance. We want to have insurance that covers our persons, our property and the merchandise of our clients.
3. $15,000-$20,000 – Purchasing a truck. This will vary depending on the condition of the truck.
4. $1,500-$2,000 – Truck Registration & International Registration Plan(IRP) plates. This will allow us to operate across state lines.
Additional information about your donation
4% of our annual profits will go toward community projects such as recreational centers, libraries and parks.
Other ways you can help
Thank you for taking the time to view our campaign. Please tell your family and friends about us and share this campaign on social media.
06/09/2019Safe travels on your way to being a multimillion dollar company.$10.00
Renato McCray, Jr.05/27/2019I believe that your goal will be achieved in no time. Believe in yourself.$10.00
shereese williams-howell03/22/2019A million nubian people can give 3 for three years. We can have 3 million to build our communities like BLACK WALLSTREET IN TULSA OK. We a$10.00